Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
By Ferramentas Blog

Número total de visualizações de páginas

sábado, 17 de agosto de 2024

It Ends With Us - movie - English Version

 Justin Baldoni



I took advantage of the holiday in Portugal to go and see "It Ends With Us" at the cinema. 

What made me want to go see the film was, I must confess, the controversy surrounding it: a controversy that I am not interested in developing here. When I decided to go see the movie I asked my daughter if she wanted to go with me, and she said yes, we knew it was about domestic violence. Some excerpts from the director's interviews appeared on social media, and I was very positively impressed by his speech.


That said, controversies aside, this film must be seen. It is very well written and performed. The story focuses on Lily Bloom's vision and until the end we live what she experiences. The shock, her and the world's discovery that she is a victim of domestic violence is very well done, very well written, absolutely respectful. I won't say anything more so as not to give clues to the argument.

Go watch it, it is worth it! Blake Lively is extraordinary and Justin Baldoni is breathtaking - a perfect combination to touch on such a difficult topic.

I share with you an interview of Blake Lively, where she speaks about the movie and the complexity of making such an impactful character, and violence against women.


The soundtrack is, really, superb!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

O canto