Tradutor

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
By Ferramentas Blog

Número total de visualizações de páginas

quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2022

Audrey Love - Prelude to Pleasure - Triptych - 1st part - Writings - English 😈

 

On days, when silence appropriates the space,

a shadow of solitude invades me.

I'm alone, working, listening to music, eating,

and in every moment,

I remember your arms wrapping around my body,

your hands touching my skin, my erogenous parts

and the good you do when you caress me.

There are days when the memory comes and satisfy me,

but the physical space that separates us

outlines a void where life and death mix.

You are not here, but the paths you follow for giving me pleasure

are the secrets we share.

Secrets that I showed you, that I know and know how to explore.

I don't have your smell, your breath,

your sweat, our laps in bed, your orgasm, but,

your presence emerges from the depth with your kisses,

your humidity in my mouth, my sea at your touch,

your sweet massage and your intimate penetration.

I remember and suddenly an animalistic fire rise in me.

I sweat from wanting you and sigh from not having you.

I scream that I miss you!

The heat increases and I undress with the passion that you would do

- at the door, in the corridor, on the bed, with your mouth in mine,

with your tongue in mine, with your hands.

The clothes vanish in a whirlwind of desire.

I suffocate with the air that you stole from me,

I'm alone and I want you!

I am helpless with the growing desire …

I have only one solution - the masturbation

Audrey Love ( ASC) 2020

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

O canto